Friday, November 2, 2007

One Little Tush at a Time...

Oh my goodness! How do gramma's do it? Because I'm already feeling the overload on my hard drive and it's only been 5 days! Don't know how I'm gonna be able to stand the next 3 weeks till I am able to schnoogle her!

But first of all...

A Belated Happy Halloween!



And second of all... here are my newest and most favorite pictures...







Even though...

I still love THIS one every bit as much!!!



I call it "GrumpyPuppy"... and it kind of goes with the Halloween theme as well.

Is there a 12-Step program for this sort of thing???...

1 comment:

alliesmom2 said...

Yeah, take 12 steps into Best Buy and demand they bring you a new external hard drive. : )

I ADORE each and every one of those pics, and sorry I did not comment on the first ones. She is a treasure, and I hope to schnoogle her one day as well.

I would preesh Whit and Aaron's addy, as I have a wee trick or treat gifty I would like to lay in that bowl of candy beside that sweet delicious treasure. : )

xoxo