Sunday, December 6, 2009

I Am So Very Thankful!....

That I have a grocery store and a Walmart within a 10 minute drive from my house!

(This is not my house...)

(hint: If you click on it you'll be able to see it better. But don't forget to hit the back button <-- to find your way back *g*.)

Ok, so seriously, I can't even imagine waking up to this every morning???

Can YOU???

Not to mention having to deal with all of the trash and polution...



... every which way you turn...


And the rush hours can be simply fierce!



So no... I don't miss all THAT so much.

But I do miss THIS.



And THIS...



Grocery shopping can be so overrated...

2 comments:

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

Very clever. I miss you. But just so you know, I can get to the grocery store in just 15 minutes! That's not so bad.

Sharon McKee said...

Thanks for all the pics on their house! I haven't gotten to see it yet, just the brief tour on her blog. I miss that valley like crazy, thanks for reminding me!